Saturday 6 November 2010

Dark Moon in Scorpio and Hekate Power is Rising…

 

this is where I want to be

this is where I´m needed

…Kate Bush, Never Be Mine: lyrics hitting right home.

I must NOT hold on - to a specific outcome.  This is a KEY.

Trust In The Plan

Hekate, Dark Moon in Scorpio and this Scorpion is flexing her tail ready for the sting.

A very strong magickal feeling in the air with the potential for very potent change.

This is why it is so important that I take control of the message from my previous post about being careful what  I  wish for!!!!!!!!! 

Floating, bumping noses… …illuminous

sings Syd Barrett in the background.  Everything becomes significant just for a moment and then I learn to follow the rhythm of

let go, let go, LET GO!!!

Klangstrhaller Projekt raising the tempto Tempo calling me back to what I was doing before the computer seduced me once again hahaha…

 

 

No comments: