Wednesday 6 December 2006

Letting go is not easy


I am very tired. I am running on over-drive. I am experiencing an explosion of new ideas, insights and synchronicity and I am wearing myself out with it. I can't let go of the feeling that I need to capture every thought - every feeling - every whispered revelation. The old methods of writing long-hand or typing are too slow. My hand can't keep up with developments.


Deep down I really do know that it's not necessary to hold onto all the information - important revalations happen at the right time for us to be able to deal with them. Any that we forget were not important or will be revealed again at another time. For now though, I still feel the need to write and draw whatever I can remember.


This is a simple mind map I made last night based on the links I was making at the time. Goddesses, animals, symbolism, past lives - this and more are noted in my own style on this page.

No comments: