Monday 25 October 2010

11:11 + Terence Mckenna on the end of history…

The Growing Transparency, that’s a good idea for what the end of history is. It’s that everything becomes clearer and clearer and clearer. And as it becomes clearer boundaries disintegrate, and everything is seen to be of the same stuff.

Psychedelic Salon podcast 248

I experienced an 11:11 this morning.  The first time that has happened for a long while, so it made me sit up and take notice.  I wanted to offer some explanation to anyone who may be interested, so I did a google search to look for the best definition and it threw up something very interesting:

NVisible: Solara & the 11:11

11_11

I really have no idea what this is all about and I think I will leave it until later to do some more research.  The veil is certainly getting very thin now in the run up to Samhain.

For now, I will finish with this youtube video by Pastelmoon, which offers simple and unbiased information on the subject:

No comments: