Friday 5 March 2010




Drawn to Medicine Cards and chose this layout from the top of my head. So far, I have only been drawn to uncover the central card - the Key for NOW. I haven´t decided questions for the other 12 positions and may later put the cards away uncovered.

Mountain Lion is not one of my power animals and when I turned it over, I thought the keyword was Courage. However, it is Leadership, where courage is certainly needed. There is great resonance in the first paragraph and I have already started addressesing how I put myself in these types of positions. I need to reclaim my power and self-direction - in truth, nobody ever tried to take my power from me; rather I gave it up freely in return for other kinds of self-gratification e.g. admiration, gratitude etc.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: