In Traci's own words:
I hope you’ll join me in taking a pledge to make some art every day for 30 days. Decide what you want your rules to be in order for this to be a fun and positive experience for you. Be sure they are realistic and doable so that you aren’t setting yourself up for failure, and then beating yourself up when you break the rules.My rules for myself are:
- One and only one new piece of art every day in October.
- In addition, I will take one and only one new photograph for a minimum of 15 days in October. This can be the piece of art for the day, if I haven't created anything else.
- In addition, I will work on completing other projects that I've already started.
- Random distractions and monkey brain chatter, will be dumped, as promptly and succinctly as possible, into one of my existing journaling / mapping / capturing tools.
- I commit to posting at least 4 blog posts during the month. They will directly relate to GYAO and will include anything else I think is relevant at the time.