Thursday 27 September 2012

Twitter, Synchronicity and Timing

I failed to work out how to post a photo from my iPad last night. Everything that I used to do so effortlessly when I blogged from my own pc, is now quite a challenge. This is because I don't want my blog to swallow too much time. Also, I used to link straight into twitter when I posted here, but that isn't working either. So I think I may try getting my journaling posted on twitter and hopefully that will work while I'm still struggling with the technology.  So my posts look a little plain, but hopefully not boring!

I am currently riding the crest of a irresistible wave of synchronicity. A big thank you to all those of you who have inspired me to connect or reconnect with you by email. I've received 100% support, you amazing people, and feel stretched to investigate new and exciting challenges, for the first time in years. I'm not giving too much away until plans are shaping up, but I want to step up to the mark and do something new while I still have the energy.

The timing of this little move back into blog land seems to be spot on. I haven't checked what the astrology is doing right now, but I sense some strong forces that are waking people up all over the place. Let's make a difference where we feel compelled to act.

For any readers with interest in tarot, I can report that I'm still working om my Hallowquest journaling and every journal page I work on seems to reference it. I find that archetypes and symbols are currently very helpful to me in finding my way through this turbulent age. I seem to be more in my stride and individual style when I work on tarot journals, than any other style.

I'll keep this post fairly short. I haven't decided on the frequency of blogging, so it may be sporadic until I settle down with it all. If there are any old readers still hanging, do make contact, I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: